● What data do we collect?
● How do we collect your data?
● How will we use your data?
● How do we store your data?
● What are your data protection rights?
● What are cookies?
● What types of cookies do we use?
● How to manage your cookies
● Privacy policies of other websites
● How to contact us
● How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
● Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
● Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
● Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
● Process your order and manage your account.
● Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
● Make the user experience of our website better through understanding how our website is used.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Online Swedish does not store any data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Online Swedish from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please by sending an email to [your email address].
What are your data protection rights?
Online Swedish would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Online Swedish for copies of your personal data. Though we don’t store any data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Online Swedish correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Online Swedish to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Online Swedish erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Online Swedish restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Online Swedish transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
● Keeping you signed in
● Understanding how you use our website
● Advertising and Marketing purposes as defined in this policy
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
● Functionality – Online Swedish uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
● Advertising – Online Swedish uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
● We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by visiting their website and filing a complaint.
Google Analytics Disclosure
Google Analytics is enabled on this website and will collect visitation information and associate it with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google—and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into users’ cross device behaviors. By browsing this site, you consent to have Google Analytics to automatically collect this additional data, which can be access and/or deleted by you at any time via the “My Activity” section of your Google account.